Engels | 1e druk | Paperback | 9781492209959 | 326 pagina's
- In today's busy and fast-paced world, there is a great need for a clinically oriented and comprehensive GI review book that is simple and to the point.
- Gastroenterology Clinical Focus has concise summaries of the most relevant gastroenterology and hepatology topics.
Unique book features:
- The content focuses on the diagnosis and management of GI disorders, includinggeneral GI, hepatology, and IBD.
- There is a strong emphasis on the following aspects of the specialty:
- The most recent advancements in gastroenterology.
- Current practice guidelines to enhance patient care.
- High-yield topics for the GI boards.
- Target readers:
- GI trainees
- Practicing gastroenterologists
- GI midlevel providers
- Residents on GI and hepatology consult rotations
- Summarized information in the form of easy-to-read bulleted text, tables, figures, and illustrations. The text covers all aspects of GI disease, including pathophysiology, clinical presentation, diagnosis (radiology, pathology, and endoscopy) and management.
- "Guideline highlight” sections are presented at the beginning of many topics. These highlights reference the current guideline(s) and provide a scannable QR code for quick access to the free text of the guideline from your smartphone or tablet.
- "Study highlight" sections are presented throughout the book. These highlights describe important clinical studies that address the specific topic presented in the text.
- More than 20 endoscopic teaching videos embedded in QR codes that can be immediately accessed with a wireless-enabled smartphone or a tablet. Videos demonstrate important endoscopic findings as well as therapeutic techniques.
- Gastroenterology Clinical Focus is your best choice for GI boards, in-training and recertification exam preparation.
- Beyond traditional board review, this book will enhance your knowledge of gastroenterology and enable you to better care for patients in your daily GI clinical practice.
Levertijd: 9 - 12 dagen
|Gastroenterology Clinical Focus Engels | 1e druk | Paperback | 9781492209959 | 326 pagina's|
|Afmetingen||27,9 x 21,6 x 2,1 cm|
|Aantal pagina's||326 pagina's|
|Auteur||Emad Qayed Md | Emad Qayed Md|
|Uitgever||Createspace Independent Publishing Platform|
|Extra groot lettertype||Nee|