Engels | Paperback | 9781456518011 | 150 pagina's
- Great idea for an iPhone App but no idea where to start?
- Boss bugging you to join the iPhone / iPad app trend?
- Want to create your own app without writing any code?
More than just a book, the App Outsourcing Guide for iPhone & iPad is a complete course, step-by-step guide and reference tool for you to turn your (or your company's) app idea into reality with the minimum of effort and fuss.
Firstly, read through five information packed (but jargon-free) chapters that will take you through every step of the iPhone / iPad app creation process, including:
- The Concept: How to approach your iPhone or iPad app and get it right the first time.
- The Supplier: How to outsource, find a great developer and still save money, plus alternative ways you can make an app yourself.
- The Project: Simple techniques to follow to get your app through development in less time and with less stress.
- The Push: Don't just launch it, push it! Over 50 marketing tips to get your iPhone or iPad app noticed.
- The Launch: Make the most of your App Store listing and get ahead of your competition.
Then, get the project off to a great start with hand-picked resources and links that will get things moving from the:
- BONUS chapter: featuring links to time-saving resources plus document templates you can copy for your own iPhone or iPad app project!
Finally, access additional bonus material online to help you every step of the way, including:
- Access to an exclusive online area of the companion website, app-outsourcing-guide.com, with resources to make your iPhone or iPad app project even easier.
Why buy the App Outsourcing Guide?
- Remove any confusion you may have about creating an iPhone or iPad app. Hundreds of hours experience of successful mobile app projects packed into 148 pages (over 50,000 words) that's hundreds of hours of learning and experimentation you won't have to repeat! Like hiring your own app consultant, for a fraction of the price.
- Shows you how to go from initial iPhone or iPad app idea through development to the App Store without writing a single line of code. No technical jargon but still covering everything you need to know to become an instant iPhone / iPad App expert.
Please note, the App Outsourcing Guide is an independent publication and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Apple Inc. iPhone, iPad and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc.
|Help! My Boss Wants an Iphone App! (the App Outsourcing Guide for Iphone & Ipad Engels | Paperback | 9781456518011 | 150 pagina's|
|Aantal pagina's||150 pagina's|
|Auteur(s)||Nick Davis | Nicholas Davies|
|Extra groot lettertype||Nee|
|Verpakking breedte||254 mm|
|Verpakking hoogte||10 mm|
|Verpakking lengte||203 mm|